<< Back

This job listing is no longer active.
Please use our Environment Jobs Search to find current vacancies.

Title

Partner

Posted
Reference   (Please mention Stopdodo/Environment Jobs in your application)
Sectors Sustainability, Climate, CSR, EMS
Location
Town/City Flexible
Type Fixed Term and Permanent Roles
Status Full Time
Level Board & Executives
Deadline 16/05/2014
Company Name CAG Consultants
Contact Name
Website Further Details / Applications
CAG Consultants logo
Also Listing:
Description

WE?RE RECRUITING NEW PARTNERS

CAG Consultants LLP is one of the UK?s leading sustainability, climate change and community engagement consultancies. Founded in 1983, we became an LLP two years ago, enabling us to offer a wider range of services to clients. We are now seeking additional partners to join our seven existing partners. Under our new structure, partners retain up to 90% of their fee income, with the remaining 10% contributing to administrative overheads. Partners benefit from access to a number of framework agreements which CAG is signed up to and through which we secure a considerable portion of our work. Recent clients include DECC, the Welsh Assembly Government, the Scottish Government, the Environment Agency, UK Power Networks, the GLA and the Local Government Association, as well as a wide range of local authorities and housing associations.

Our partners work from home, choosing the hours they work. All partners need to have at least 5 years? professional experience in a relevant field and are responsible for developing and managing their own portfolio of work. Candidates need to be entrepreneurial and highly-motivated self-starters who can demonstrate a proven ability to generate chargeable work. We are interested in hearing from candidates with relevant experience in any area related to sustainability, but are particularly keen to hear from those with experience of communications, planning, sustainability appraisal, energy modelling, renewable energy or behaviour change. We are also keen to hear from potential partners based in Wales or Scotland.

If you are interested to find out more, please read the information in the application pack, which can be found here http://www.cagconsultants.co.uk/about/join-us.html. Deadline for applications ? 16th May 2014

Add to My Account
<< Back