Do you have the ambition to join a team driving a real shift in the way big corporations source, manage and implement sustainable innovation, while growing your personal skills in a career-oriented environment? Then look no further!
The Innovation Gateway is seeking a highly-organized and personable Assistant Engagement Manager to support our team to grow and develop a community of innovators and entrepreneurs.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate a good understanding of stakeholder and community engagement practices, and/or communications and marketing, either through a degree or relevant work experience.
Who you are
- An agile problem solver. You can work independently, embrace change and can demonstrate handling multiple issues at once to solve a large number of requests and inquiries.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills and enjoy making plans and follow-through on tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Team player and naturally curious. Must work well in a team environment and you love learning how things work. A willingness to jump in wherever needed is a must!
- Word-savvy and detail oriented. You are a strong and confident communicator. You know how to communicate while developing trustworthy relationships within our community, with excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
• Welcome new innovators into the community.
• Update and maintaining a database of innovators, as well as the Innovation Gateway platform;
• Regularly communicate with our members.
• Reach out to new innovators to get them involved in our programme.
• Track and report on outreach campaigns.
• Support social media campaigns.
• Support the team with ad hoc tasks to ensure successful programme delivery.
• To be part of an ambitious, fast growing team, with a chance to develop your skills and progress in your career from day one.
• Work in a business that is changing the way that global corporations manage their property portfolios.
• Develop understanding of sustainable innovation across large and small firms.
• Engagement and community management training from a recognised market-leader company.
• Work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated by a belief that the work they do positively contributes to a more sustainable future.
• Be part of an environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged and rewarded.
Who we are
The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to source, manage and implement high-impact innovation. Our mission is to transform the performance of buildings to reduce the risks and cost of adopting high-impact solutions to energy, waste and water efficiency.
Innovation Gateway is part of 2degrees, a company aiming to change the way corporations look at their assets’ efficiency, innovation and long-term sustainability.
Collaboration and Passion lies at the very core of our DNA, along with an ability to create trusting relationships and a “Make it Happen” attitude, whether this applies to small, day-to-day tasks or the big business and environmental challenges of our time.
Location: Oxford, UK
Remuneration: £20,000 – £23,000pa depending on experience
Reporting to: Innovation Outreach Manager
Applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th of February, but the position will be filled as soon a suitable candidate is identified
2degrees is currently only able to consider applications from those with a permanent right to work in the UK (i.e. this excludes those who have valid work visas). 2degrees is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this specific role to firstname.lastname@example.org