IMPORTANT: This Advertiser has requested that applicants MUST be National Residents / Valid Work Permit-holders. Other applicants need not apply.
Acre has been engaged by one of the largest global waste / recycling companies with a very high profile in the UK to recruit an experienced Scrap Metal Trading Manager for their Scrap Metal division. This company is currently undergoing a major growth phase and is now looking for the most talented people on the market who are looking to develop and grow their careers.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• The purchasing of metal (Ferrous & Non-Ferrous) for designated depots
• Setting the merchant purchase price/metal type within agreed parameters
• Continuously review the quality of Metal grades and requirements at each depot
• Keeping in regular contact with the major trade scrap metal suppliers in the region to ensure accurate pricing information and market information
Essential requirements include:
• A proven trading background within scrap metal
• The motivation and desire to achieve and exceed sales targets
• A confident approach with extremely strong negotiation skills and an ability to continually develop client relationships
There are exceptional career progression opportunities within this major global company. This role will suit a highly motivated self starter and will involve travel throughout the UK.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Irwin email@example.com on +44(0) 207 400 5579.
Due to the high response we receive to adverts we are only able to respond to applicants closely matching the criteria.